NEWS daisuki~
recently addicted to DISH//

*Yoroshiku Onengaishimasu*
Thanks for reading my blog m(_ _)m

Jumat, 06 Mei 2011

Hey! Say! JUMP and Kansai Johnny’s Jr. perform together in two different cities

  

Hey! Say! JUMP’s concert in Yokohama was video linked to Kansai Johnny’s Jr.’s concert in Osaka as the two groups performed together on May 5, reports Nikkan Sports, Daily Sports Online, and web The Television.

“I’m getting goosebumps knowing that we’ve got twice as many fans here today!!,” said Hikaru Yaotome.

The video link between the Yokohama Arena and Osaka-jo Hall meant the east and west talents could perform “世界がひとつになるまで (Sekai ga Hitotsu ni naru made)” together and allowed NYC members Ryosuke Yamada (17), Yuri Chinen (17), and Yuma Nakayama (17) to perform their songs together.

It has been reported the latest fibre-optics technology had been used to link the east and west cities together in order to reduce the time lag between video and audio feeds as much as possible. A representative from Johnny’s & Associates had said this technology is used in TV these days, but it is the first time it has been used for a concert in Japan.

It was also a double surprise for upcoming birthday boy Yamada. The talent turns 18 on May 9, and to celebrate, the 15,000 fans in Yokohama and 15,000 fans in Osaka all sang Happy Birthday for him.

“I said I would get taller and cooler when I was 18 but I haven’t been able to so…can I delay this until I’m 30?” Yamada said.

While the other members teased him he wouldn’t grow any taller, Yamada said, “don’t you know that men keep growing until they’re 25!!”

During the concert Hey! Say! JUMP’s Kota Yabu reminded people about another upcoming celebration, Mother’s Day.

“We always go in groups to the florist to buy carnations because we’re all embarrassed to go alone…,” he said.

Yesterday’s concert was a surprise for fans, who got see 200 Johnny’s talents and Johnny’s Jr. talents in one concert including Hey! Say! JUMP concert guests Yuta Tamamori (Kis-My-Ft2), and Kansai Johnny’s Jr. concert guests Hiroki Uchi, Taisuke Fujigaya (Kis-My-Ft2), and Hiromitsu Kitayama (Kis-My-Ft2).

Another story that unfolded during the concert was when it was revealed professional baseball player Yuki Saito uses NYC’s “勇気100% (Yuki 100%)” as his entrance song during matches, much to the delight of NYC members.

“I heard about this during school when my mum text me, I was so surprised. It makes me feel confident,” Yamada said.

“Being in the same generation, I hope we can get everyone’s spirits up as well,” Chinen said.

“As a baseball fan I am so happy,” Nakayama said.

As part of the Marching J project, it has been reported 40 per cent of electricity was saved during the Hey! Say! JUMP concert.

source : @momoedgewood

3 komentar:

  1. Wahahahahahaha~ Fenny Nee!!! jd gk sabar liat Yama di ultah dy :)

    ada acara apa nich!!!!?

    BalasHapus
  2. -.-
    gantengan Naoki. samo mas yang dari Malang..wkwkwk..

    BalasHapus
  3. @nda : hahahaha... sekrg udah utah dia ^^ hehehe
    gyaaaa~ nnti nnton video nee yah <3 hahay

    @fi : ==' hahaha... Ryosuke more handsome >< hoho

    BalasHapus